The Premium Plan Website is owned and operated by Premium Plan Limited whose registered address is:
PO Box 9562
Premium Plan Limited’s Registered Company Number in England & Wales is 05977118.
Disclosure of Personal Data
By using our email enquiry form we assume that you agree to Premium Plan Limited replying to the email address that you have given us. Please be aware that our email software allows us to view the return email address that you have given us.
Please be aware that if you share an email address at home or at work, the reply may not be completely confidential. Please also note that our email address may be automatically recorded in your email address book.
Premium Plan Limited guarantee that any information you give us about your situation will be kept strictly confidential. As required by the Data Protection Act 1998 Premium Plan Limited will keep your details in our systems for 6 years. You have the right to request a copy of your file by writing to us. If you do not wish us to keep your details on file please let us know. We will assume that you agree to this if we do not hear from you.
What we collect
Without limitation, any of the following data may be collected:
- Contact information, including telephone number and/or email address
- Search engine and search terms information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or product offers
What we do with the information we gather
Premium Plan Limited may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and product provision
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if applicable (see section: Controlling your personal information below)
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Premium Plan Limited may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail (see section: Controlling your personal information below)
- We may use the information to customise the Website according to your interests or needs
Website Visitor Access
You can however access and browse the Premium Plan Website without disclosing your personal data. For your data to be anonymous, you would need to disable your ‘cookies’ and not complete the Enquiry Form. Please see our Cookie Use page for further information about disabling ‘cookies’.
Confidentiality & Security
Premium Plan Limited give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send us the following types of personal data:
- Primary Personal Data (such as name and contact details)
Personal data is kept securely in our database. Premium Plan Limited have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorised Access
- Improper Use or Disclosure
- Unauthorised Modification
- Unlawful Destruction or Accidental Loss
All of our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
Premium Plan Limited do not link information recorded by ‘cookies’ with Primary Personal Data, if submitted. (See Cookie Use for more information on how we use ‘cookies’).
How we use ‘cookies’
Please refer to our separate Cookie Use page for ‘cookie’ and other tracker related information.
Controlling your personal information
Premium Plan Limited may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If, when you complete a form on the website, you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, then please notify Premium Plan Limited by contacting us as directed below
- If you have previously agreed to Premium Plan Limited using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at: Premium Plan Limited, Kempton House, Dysart Road, Grantham, NG31 7LE
Links to other websites
You may request details of personal information which Premium Plan Limited hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Premium Plan Limited
If you believe that any information Premium Plan Limited are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Premium Plan Limited